The act of renewing a domain generates an invoice. The renewal will then be processed automatically when we receive payment for the invoice.
- To initiate the renewal process, log into the billing system, and choose "My domains" from the left-hand menu.
- This will display a list of domains on your account.
- Click on the spyglass symbol in the "View" column next to the domain you wish to renew. This will take you to the domain details page.
- In the drop-down menu in the top right hand side of the page (labelled "Please select") choose "Renew domain"
- Choose the number of years you wish to renew for (note .uk domains can only be renewed for 2 year periods)
- This will then take you to the invoice which you can pay by one of our various payment methods