Currently, it is not possible to do hard disk image backup with OneCloudBackup. However, you can still backup/restore the operating system by doing the following:
To backup all files including the operating system, please do this:
- Add all files to your backup source
- Add a SystemState backup type to your backup account (Windows only)
To restore all files including the operating system, please do this:
- Re-install the operating system and applications manually
- Restore the SystemState backup to your machine (Windows only). Note:To restore the System State data on a domain controller, you must first start your computer in a special startup option called "Directory Services Restore Mode". To access "Directory Services Restore Mode", press F8 during startup and select it from the list of startup options.
- Restore all files to your machine