Changing your website template in RVSiteBuilder 5
RVSiteBuilder 5 series
3. Changing your website template in RVSiteBuilder 5
This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to RVSiteBuilder.
Now let’s learn how to change our website template.
1) Click step1.
This is the website template main page, where you can select a template from a number of available styles.
Instead of searching through all the template’s pages…
2) …we can narrow our search by selecting a category.
Note: The existing template is shown here on the left.
3) OK, let’s go ahead and choose a different website template.
Each template has different coloring options as well…
Let’s see what this template looks like with the different color options.
We have narrowed our list of templates, as there are now only 11 templates available in the category we chose.
4) To choose a template, simply click select.
5) You have chosen the template now. Make any necessary changes and then click on publish.
6) Make any necessary changes and click publish.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to change your website template in RVSiteBuilder. Remember that you have to publish any changes you make for them to take effect.