Creating a Guestbook in RVSiteBuilder 5
RVSiteBuilder 5 series
14. Creating a Guestbook in RVSiteBuilder 5
This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to RVSiteBuilder.
Now let’s learn how to create a guestbook.
1) Click step3.
2) In RVSiteBuilder 5, to create a photo gallery, click add page / component.
3) Click add component.
4) Click guest book.
The guest book page will be at the bottom of the page list. Scroll to the bottom.
5) Click this icon to manage the guestbook we just added.
This is the guestbook – system configuration page, where you define how your guestbook is to be setup.
6) Enter an admin email and password in the boxes here.
There are several other parameters you may wish to set.
7) When finished, click the save button.
8) Remember that you have to publish any changes you make for them to take effect.
9) Let’s check the guest book we have just created. Click guest book.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to create a guestbook in RVSiteBuilder 5.