Editing and formatting text in RVSiteBuilder 5
RVSiteBuilder 5 series
8. Editing and formatting text in RVSiteBuilder 5
This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to RVSiteBuilder.
Now let’s learn how to edit and format text in our web pages.
1) Click step3.
2) Click the edit icon for the page you wish to edit.
This is a full-featured web page editor which is used to edit the various web pages throughout your website.
There are many features available in the editor, but this tutorial will only focus on the text editing features.
3) Now let’s change the formatting of the text.
Let’s continue by demonstrating the various formatting options available.
If you are familiar with text editors like Microsoft Word, this text editor in RVSiteBuilder performs in much the same way.
4) When finished making your changes, be sure to click this save icon here.
Remember that you have to publish any changes you make for them to take effect.
5) Make any necessary changes and click publish.
Here are our changes.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to edit and format text in RVSiteBuilder 5.